BCI China Conference 2012
Shanghai, 3rd and 4th July
The BCI China Conference 2012 is one of the leading BCM events in the Asian Calendar.
Key themes that this year’s conference will address include Supply Chain, Natural Hazards and Disaster Management, ICT Resilience, Engaging Executives, Human Aspects of BCM and Effective Crisis Management.
Great networking – share best practice – meet the professionals
An international line up of BCM practitioners will be delivering some engaging and thought-provoking presentations across the two day conference. All the presentations will be delivered in English; however, simultaneous translators will be on hand if required for those delegates that prefer to hear the conference in Chinese.
Five reasons why you should attend:
- Because natural disasters happen
- Because every organisation relies on IT to operate
- Because people matter in times of crises
- Because any disruption to your supply chain can ruin your business
- Because you need to protect your organisation by preparing for the worst