BCI Chapters: an introduction
BCI Chapters have been established in countries or regions where there is a large community of BCI members. The Chapters have locally elected officers who represent the BCI in their region. The role of Chapters is wide ranging but may include:
- Promoting professional competency and personal development in the field of BCM within their geographical region
- Representing the BCI on BCM standards initiatives whether instigated by government, regulatory or national standards bodies
- Stimulating development of business continuity management practices and better performance among professionals and others concerned
- Promoting networking with other BCM professionals within Chapter boundaries
- Bringing together members of the BCI and others concerned with or interested in the practice of business continuity management to share knowledge and experiences
More information on the current 7 Chapters may be found by clicking on the relevant link in the menu to the left.
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
The BCI also offers a wide range of local Forums which give members an opportunity to network and offer support at a local level.