Joining the BCI
Individual membership of the BCI is open to BC professionals at all levels of experience. Statutory membership of the BCI provides internationally recognised status and demonstrates both professional and technical competency in BC. Increasingly employers ask for BCI membership when employing new business continuity staff and throughout the world major companies, when issuing tender documents for business continuity consultancy and services, insist on BCI membership.
The BCI Asia Awards 2013 recognise the outstanding contribution of business continuity professionals and organizations living in or operating in China, Tibet, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Mongolia, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia.
The Awards were celebrated as an integral part of the Asia Business Continuity Conference 2013 in Singapore. The ceremony was held on 5th September at the Equatorial Hotel Melaka, Malaysia.
All winners from the BCI Asia Awards 2013 will be automatically entered into the BCI Global Awards 2013 that take place during the BCM World Conference and Exhibition 2013, 6th to 7th November 2013 in London.
The BCI Global Awards take place on 6th November at the Royal Courts of Justice in London. To be part of this spectacular event, please book here.
The Award Winners were:
- BCM Newcomer of the Year: Mr Noor Azlan Musa
- BCM Consultant of the Year: Mr Kuniyuki Tashiro MBCI
- BCM Manager of the Year: Mr Arnab Mukherjee MBCI
- Business Continuity Innovation of the Year: ezBCM by BC Connex Pte Ltd
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (Product): eBRP by eBRP Solutions Network Inc
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (Service): NCS Pte Ltd
- Business Continuity Team of the Year: DBS Bank
- Most Effective Recovery of the Year: NCB Capital
- Industry Personality of the Year: Mr Willem Hoekstra MBCI.
For detailed descriptions of each of these Award categories